I'm Blueberry! I love the forums and I love books! They're so cool!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

biegnet, thorn, or blueberry

puppy's sister

Hello!

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Hi, I'm Moonstone. Nice to meet you Blueberry!

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

Hey Blueberry! I'm Xavier. Great to meet you!
  • Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

All they know about him is this: 

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He enjoys reading spy novels

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

The Mysterious Spy (aka Xavier)  

Nice to meet you Xavier! (Just because Blueberry hasn't posted and I don't think I know you)

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Hey Moonstone! I don't think I know either. I haven't been on here for a while.
  • Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

Lol most people haven't.

So...what's life like for you? Do you have wattpad or flight rising?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Life's pretty good. Could be better though.

I don't have wattpad or flight rising but I have heard of wattpad. No idea what flight rising is. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

(Gah, late reply. Sorry)

Yeah, same. But today's my chorus concert, yay! I hope I don't mess up...

Well, Flight rising is this site with some forums, a lot of dragons, games, and it's really fun! A lot of my forum friends and friends from wattpad are also there.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

It's okay.

Good luck with your chorus concert! Hope you don't mess up!

Flight Rising sounds cool. I might try it out when I have time.

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thanks! We did great! Best concert that night, right between show choir and orchestra. We sounded amazing!

It really is. Sad thing is welcome week is one week a month. But this is welcome week now, so, maybe...

So what do you like to do?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Congratulations on your concert Moonstone! (Sorry this is a little late; I just checked on this forum again).

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Hey! Great news about your concert! 

Still haven't decided about Flight Rising. 

I like to read, play soccer and sometimes play chess. I love playing most sports but soccer is my favourite.

What about you? What do you like to do?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thanks Moonwolf and Xavier! (again, sorry this is late)

Thats nice. I don't play soccer, but it does seem fun.

I myself LOVE to read, whether it's books, poems, fanfics, or lyrics to a song. I also like to sing, but not when I'm sick, my voice sounds terrible then.I love listening to music, and finding songs that I think I can really understand and relate to. Anything sweet is nice for me, I really like baked treats, and my little sister likes to make them with mom. I adore dragons, and I am a chocoholic. I don't do much sports, but my friends like volleyball, softball, and soccer mainly. I also like zodiac stories or comics.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

That's totally fine!

You should try soccer. It's lots of fun.

I love to read too! I'm not a big fan of poems though. Everything else, yes. What books do you like to read? 

I don't really like to sing because my voice sounds really weird when I do. 

I'm a chocoholic too! Another thing we have in common. Any chocolates you like in particular? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Well, I love fantasy because the magic or the characters or the bonds that are formed just make me feel better, like theres a bunch of people with me and they will always be there with me. It just gives me a sense of belonging, and reminds me of how happy and energetic I was when I was younger. Adventure stories are great for me because it's like I' living life through someone else's eyes and feeling what they're feeling. Then again, aren't most books like that?

What about you? What do you like about books?

Thats okay. The las time I touched a soccer ball it was at school when it was in the air and fell on my head. I guess we just don't do the other's fun thing much, yours being soccer.

LOL Well, have you tried the Lindor chocolate truffles? I love them! Oh, and the truffles with caramel and sea salt taste amazing! I love all kinds of chocolate, but my main fav are caramel with sea salt, milk chocolate, dark chocolate (it helps when there are people who don't want theirs), white chocolate, and fudge. What are your favorites?

Is Xavier your real name or a name you like? Are you a guy (didn't want to assume, theres a lot of people who have misleading nicknames)? 

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

I think you misunderstood my question. I asked what books do you like e.g. Secrets of Bearhaven or 39 Clues or something like that. But that's okay!

I'm not a huge fan of fantasy but I do occasionally read fantasy books. I prefer mystery. I find it very interesting. And I absolutely love spy novels. They always interest me. I cannot resist a good spy novel. I've liked mystery books ever since I was young.

I also like adventure stories, just like you.

I love Lindor chocolate truffles too! But unfortunately, I haven't had them in ages. :(

My favourites are white chocolate, dark chocolate and milk chocolate. I like fudge but not that much. If I had to choose a favourite out of those, it would be milk chocolate.

About my name: I'd rather not say if it's my real name or not. (Sorry!)

Yes, I am a guy. What about you?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Nice to meet you!

• Posted at:

Remember we are family!

Oops, sorry! Well, I love Wings of Fire, Foxcraft, Secrets of Bearhaven, the series Animas (it's awesome), Spirit Animals, Everlost, Ms.Peregrin's home for Peculiar Children, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Trials of Apollo, The Kane Chronicles, the Familiars, Shadow House, Kingdom Keepers, The Waterfire Saga, Witchlanders, Prisoner of Night and Fog, Slated trilogy, Half upon a Time, Disney Lands (sequel series to Kingdom Keepers), Story Theives, His Dark Materials, The Friendship Riddle, The Water Castle, The Lunar Chronicles, Loot, Sting, The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall, Silver by Chris Wooding, Firecraker by David Iserson, Serafina and the Black Cloak, The Ruins of Gorlan (haven't started the rest of the series, A night divided, Three times lucky, Legend, Beastkeeper, and a bunch more I think I'm forgetting.

Cool, have you ever read PROJEKT by Alan Gratz? I think you'd like it, it's about a boy who's father is an Irish ambassador in Berlin, and this boy (Micheal) had to join the Hitler Youth. People think that his family really is made up of three loyal Nazi's, but really, they're spies for the Allies.  It's an amazing book so far.

Thats great! 

Oh, sorry that you haven't had them...a few days before the break I handed some out to my friends and clasmates. Should have remembered that kids are like vultures when someones giving out food. 

Thats cool. I honestly can't pick, but most of the time I have milk chocolate. 

It's okay! You're being safe, theres nothing wrong with that! The only reason I ever say my name online is because my last name changed so people can't find me now via the internet. Or at least, not easily.

I'm a girl. Just making sure, cuz I make that mistake a lot of times. 

So what's you life like irl? (Nothing too big, just like your friends and stuff)

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Wow! That's a lot of books! Let's see... Out of your collection, the books I like are Wings of Fire, Spirit Animals, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Trials of Apollo and Kane Chronicles. I want to read Secrets of Bearhaven, Loot, Sting and Ms Peregrine's (not sure if that is the proper spelling) Home for Peculiar Children. If you mean Legend by Marie Lu, then I have read that as well.

Some other books I like are Masterminds (By Gordon Korman), Ascendance trilogy, Mark of the Thief, 39 Clues, Alex Rider, The Debt, Diamond Brothers, Artemis Fowl, Conspiracy 365, Time Riders, Middle School and The Last Thirteen. I have more but it would take forever to list them all. You probably haven't heard of most of these.

No, I don't think I have read PROJEKT. Sounds interesting though. I'll check it out. 

I know! Once, I brought a HUGE pack of chips to share with everyone. It was at break time. All these little kids came over and the bag was finished in like five minutes. I'm like what?! How could you finish that so quickly?!

Anyway, thanks for understanding (about my name). 

My friends are good. Where I am right now, we have school holidays. School doesn't start until late January so all I'm doing these days is lying around at home, being on my phone or computer and just doing... stuff. Sometimes it gets a bit boring. Occasionally I meet up with friends and hang out. What about you?  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

By the way, if you like Rick Riordan's books you should definitely read the Magnus Chase series. Another one of my favourites!

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Yeah, thats the one I mean. I haven't gotten to the other two books, Prodigy and Champion though.

Haven't read Masterminds, but I do know about Gordan Korman.  His book Schooled is on the Battle of the Books list this year for middle schoolers, and I'm in it so I'll have to read it. I've been meaning to read the 39 clues for a while, since 2nd grade actually. Same thing for Mark of the Thief (well, not since 2nd grade though). Middle School was at my schools book fair, but I didn't get it. 

It is! I just finished it actually, and it kind of broke my heart.

Yeah? I went to school that day with 2 large bags of the chocolates, and they were finished in less than five minutes after opening the bag. *shudders* I felt so bad cuz one girl confused me and got extra chocolates while doing so. 

No prob!

School for me starts again on January 3rd, and we got homework over break, which sucks. Soon as we're back, we've got the science fair to do (it was optional last year in 6th grade, but not anymore) . My project is gonna be about the Northern Lights and why they appear to be certain colors and how they're made (I wanted to do something easy).

Same thing, except I don't see my friends at all during break unless I pass them at stores and such. But I do go out to see all the lights at night with my immediate family. It's fun, especially when we go somewhere where I can stick my head out of the window XD The closest I get to my friends is google hangouts, but my sister got invited to go to her friend's place, and thankfully, her friend is my friend's little sister, so I might be able to come along. 

So what are your plans for the break?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

I've read the first Magnus Chase book, but haven't managed to get to the next one. I honestly LOVE all of Rick Riordan's books in that world! Do you have ocs for that fandom? If yes, what are they like?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

I've read all three books in the Legend series. They are so good!

Gordon Korman has written so many books. Unfortunately, most of them aren't available in my area. Have you heard of the Ascendance trilogy? The author who wrote it, Jennifer A. Nielsen (not sure of that's how you spell the last name), wrote Mark of the Thief too. That's how I discovered it. 

If you bring bags of chocolate to school, everyone will be crowding around you, asking "Can I have one, can I have one, can I have one? Please?" and you just can't refuse them. Not because they asked nicely or anything. Or because they're only little kids. But because there's so many of them and they won't leave until you do. That's one thing you should expect when you make the mistake of bringing chocolate to school.

Sad! :(  (That you got homework over break, I mean)

We're not having break or anything. School ended (as in the whole school year) for us on the first day of December. (I live in a different country, that's why.)

We got about two months holiday. :)

But it's only about a month more, since December is nearly finished. 

Your science fair project sounds interesting!

To be honest, I don't really have any plans for the break. Just lie around at home or hang out with friends all day long. It's going to be pretty boring for me. You?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I've also read the first Magnus Chase book but not the second. I've been looking for it but have not found it in my public library. 

What do you mean by 'ocs'?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I bet they are! *considers asking about the ships, but decides against it*

Oh, sorry they aren't available in your area. How come? Yes, I've heard of it, but I haven't read it yet. She wrote A Night Divided (another one of this year's battle of the books books! Loved it!) (also, I'm very sure you spelled it right). She's how I discovered Mark of the Theif.

No, more like they'll be asking and silently daring you to say no to them so that they can temporarily ruin your life later like they have some kind of power or just make you feel suppppppper guilty and give them a lot of stuff. Honestly, I expected someone to try and grab all the bags while I was walking to the doors. If you and other forumers went to the same school as me, then I'd definitely bring bags of chocolate, cuz I have to say it's forumers that I know that I really trust and care for, aside from my family.

Eh, it's not that bad. Just one ELA packet, one Math packet of worksheets, and two science assignments (thank goodness our Social Studies teacher wasn't at school the last two days)

Well then, enjoy your time away from school! I've only got till January 2nd, heading back on the 3rd. (Thats cool, what continent is it in?) 

Thanks! I just wish I had what I'd need to try and replicate the Northern Lights too, that would make my project amazing! 

Same thing, except for the friends part. I'll head to Church, spend time with distant family, eat holiday tereats, help my little sister make sugar cookies cuz she loves to bake even though she's 10, and sit around on my laptop all night cuz the day is spent.

Soon as I get back to school, I'm gonna tease my friend (she used to go on SA) about her crush who unfortunatly goes to another school, and freak out trying to find something perfect for another friend cuz her b day's coming up, and talk and talk and talk and talk and catch up with everyone.

Wanna play 20 questions?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

It was at my schools book fair, but I couldn't get it. My limit was three books, and they were Shadow House, The House on Stone's Throw Island, and Sting.

Ocs are characters that you make and use for stories or rps or whatever! They also make awesome imaginary friends. These are some of my Percy Jackson ocs, Jezzer

Hi! I'm a daughter of Apollo, this is Damian, he's a son of Hades.

Hiya, I'm Damian! Buuuut you knew that already......

This is Rebecca

*jumps into thread like the maniac she is* HI! I'm a daughter of Hermes!

I have a lot of others, these are just a few.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

They aren't available because they cost so much and have to be sent over from overseas. If I choose to order them online, it costs more money than the normal price because of the shipping. Also, it takes forever to come.

A Night Divided? I haven't heard of that one. I'll read it if I can find it in the library. Is it good?

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the rest of your break!

The continent I live in is Australia (Australia is both a country and a continent). And I guess you live in the USA? (If I'm wrong, oops! Sorry!)

That's cool! What else does your sister like to bake?

You have interesting plans for school! That's a lot of talking you're going to do!

Sure, let's play!

Ohhhhh, you mean original characters? Sorry! I got confused by the letters 'ocs'. No, I don't have OCs.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Aw, that sucks. It's a really good book about a family from when the wall dividing East and West Berlin. The wall kept the main character's father and middle brother in the west, while she, her oldest brother, and their mother are stuck in the East. Thats all I can say without possibly spoiling.

Thanks! Merry Christmas! (If you celebrate, if not, happy holidays!)

Cool! *looks up what time it is in Australia and finds a lot of results* Wow. Its close to midnight where I am. I think Australia is really cool. In fifth grade my class did Australia for International day. (Yep! You guessed right!)

Nothing much. She just likes to really make things, and loves cookies! But sometimes we enjoy helping mom with a lot of cake! Or like 5 batches of cookies....

Eh, I'm used to it! If you knew me irl, for the most part you'd just want me to be quiet, because I talk a lot!

Okay! So....if you were in the Percy Jackson series, who'd be your godly parent and why?

It's okay! Wanna collab on making some?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Sounds interesting! I'll read it because Jennifer A. Nielsen has written so many good books.

Merry Christmas to you too! Did you get any good presents? As I'm writing this, it's past nine pm. You guys in America would probably be waking up now, right? 

I love cookies too! I'm pretty terrible at baking. I can bake a cake, though (mostly because it has these really helpful instructions at the back of the packet). I mostly eat store bought cookies. 

By the way, in Australia we spell 'mom' like 'mum'. It's weird. I don't know why we do that. 

Hmmm. My godly parent would be... Apollo! He's just so funny with all those haikus of his! In Trials of Apollo, he's even more funny! I can't wait to read the next book.

No, I'd rather not. Sorry! It's just that I'm feeling a bit tired and lazy after a long day and the thought of me working on some original characters is giving me a headache. Well, that and my unimaginative imagination. Sorry! Maybe later? (I'm serious, my imagination is the worst ever. You probably shouldn't collaborate with me. I'll most likely copy some idea from another book and say it's mine. Again, really sorry!)  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thats true

Yeah! I got the box set of the series Pegasus which has been on my list for years! And my mom helped me practice with makeup so it was really fun! Um, not sure. I live in North Carolina, but normally wake up a while after 1 am, so.....*shrugs*

Don't almost all people? Eh, I just don't bake. *laughs* I prefer baking brownies, the instructions are easy enough for me. I mostly eat sugar cookies from school.

Eh, doesn't seem weird to me. I just got used to "mom". I like "mum", but if I said it out loud my mom would come up with some corny joke and a crazy fake british accent.

Lol, same. Well, him or hermes or Hades or Hypnos. The jury's still out. Eh, the haikus sure are..... something. I like how he is in Trials of Apollo. (Was sooooo happy about Solangelo!!) Same here.

Okay, sorry. For some reason, I'm just too lazy irl, but give me an electronic, and I'll be up till sunrise! (You don't have to be sorry! Most of my "imagination" is based off almost everything I know and read and watch and hear and see etc. But thats the point of collaborating with people, so you can "add to your imagination". But I don't normally collab, so I get it from other people doing it."

Earlier I was listening to songs by this singer/fangirl named Beth Crowley, she writes a lot of songs based on some books she reads, and they are amazing! Anyways, I was listening to one of her 90 second songs (her fans comment something for her to write a song about, and she tries to upload it by Thursday) and this was one that a lot of people asked for. A song bout internet friends and fandom problems(this one was hilarious). I recommend listening to some of her songs, they are amazing, especially for fans of Harry Potter, Hunger Games, The Lunar Chronicles, The Fault in our Stars, etc. Unfortunately, she hasn't done a song for Percy Jackson, but a lot of people have asked for one.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Cool! I finally got that iPhone 6S I've been wanting for ages. I wanted an iPhone 7 but my mum said no. But 6S is good enough for me! When it first came out, I was pestering my parents 24/7, asking for it. I eventually stopped because they threatened to take my 5S away. I'll probably annoy them next year for the iPhone 8, lol. They're not going to be happy!

Wow! And I thought I woke up early! 

My second choice for a godly parent would be Hades. He's so creepy and all that. I don't know why but I think he's just so... something. There's something about him that I like. I don't know what. Maybe his mysteriousness.

I think I've heard Beth Crowley from somewhere. Not exactly sure where. I'll look her up.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. Safety and everything.    

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

What time is it for you? It's 1:45 rn where I am.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

*is ticked off cuz my other post didn't come through* I'll send it in again.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Thats great! Well, not for your parents next year, but you get it.

Huh? *looks at my post* Oops! That was typo! I meant 1 pm! Sorry! I go to sleep around the time my Math teacher gets to the school! XD Makes me feel bad.

Yeah. Something about Hades just...idk.

She made a vid saying she was writing a book a while ago, maybe that? 

I honestly don't care much for online safety and stuff like that unless it's really important, so it's okay! 

I'm 12 since July! One of the youngest in my class, but it's not bad!

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Are you older or younger than me?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Yeah, I get it. XD

Lol. I don't really like maths. Not because of the teacher though. My maths teacher is pretty nice. I don't do too well in maths (as in tests and everything). I used to be so good! I don't know what happened.

Maybe... but I don't think so. Somewhere or something else.

I'm older. I'm turning fourteen in January.

The time right now for me is 6:55 pm.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

??? What happened to all my posts? 

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

I don't know. Maybe you put something personal, like the name of your school or something like that. You could try posting again without it?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I'm pretty sure I didn't, but okay.

Also, sorry this is late, my phone glitched so I had to wait itll I got home.

This is what it said (basically)

Same. Most of the kids I know have great grades (me included) except for Math, cuz it's dragging a lot of people down. My math teacher is pretty great though.

Okie dokie (just wanted to say that, I blame Pinkie Pie, making me watch the rest of the mlp seasons over and over again)

Cool. You seem a lot like one of my irl friends, or at least I think we're friends, he's a lot like you based on your posts. 

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY 

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY DEAR XAVIER

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

1 , , 3 , 4