Okay. It's not that late. I don't expect you to be on here 24/7, lol.

I'm pretty good at all of my subjects, except maths. And I'm like average in science.

Lol. I don't really like mlp that much. I've watched a bit of it and didn't take a liking to it. 

You think you're friends with who? Me or your irl friend? Because if it's me you're talking about, then yes, we're friends. 

Cool, thanks! You're early by like 20 or 25 days. 

Happy early birthday to you too. I think you said in one of your earlier posts, that your birthday was in July or something like that.

Sooooo... seen any good movies lately? I haven't. There are a few good movies coming out next year though. I might see them.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The Mysterious Spy

All they know about him is this: 

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He enjoys reading spy novels

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

The Mysterious Spy (aka Xavier)  

Eh, I just expect myself to be on here from 1pm-4am. XD I have problems...

Thats great about your classes. What is your school system like?

Thats okay. I'm the same way with the old version of mlp, but the new one is perfect for me.

Thanks. I've actually considered you a friend since we started talking, it was the irl friend I was talking about, something about knowing people irl just throws me off.

Np! *reads how early I am* *facepalm* Well, it's still a happy early birthday!

Yeah, it is, so your early by around 190 days. So your Sun sign is Aquarius or Pisces? Mines Cancer.

Well, my mom rented Storks, it was cute. Pete's Dragon was great, and I'm pretty sure Moana will be nice to watch. She's a Polynesian major Disney character, and based on what I've heard, we're pretty alike.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

If you're the answer they've been searching for.

Beth Crowley "Don't think just run"

My school system? Well, usually in one grade there are three classes. The kids who mostly get As and Bs go into one class. That's the highest class. The kids who get Bs mostly go into one class, called the middle class. And the kids who get everything else (Cs, Ds and Es), go into the lower class. Oh yeah, if you do well in a term and you're in the lower or middle class, you get moved up. Example, you're in the lower class and get Bs and B-s. You get moved up to the middle class. To be in the highest class, you have to get As. The lowest you can get is B+., I think. What about your school system? 

I've considered you a friend ever since then. I just misunderstood what you said (oops!). 

My sun sign is Aquarius. 

Cool. I watched a bit of the beginning of Storks but didn't get to finish it. I'll finish it in the coming days, hopefully. Moana. I've heard the name of that movie but don't know much about it. 

Have you watched the trailer of Despicable Me 3? It's so funny! I can't wait to watch it. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

...Well thats different. At my school, (I'm only gonna talk about the middle school) the only way they divide the kids and their classes is by putting half of us on one team, and half of the other. Grades don't really play a part in it. Two electives (we have to take gym, it's mandatory, unfortunately). You get to choose the other though, so I've been going with chorus. 6 classes, then excel the last several minutes. The only things we have where they divide us by our grades is certain clubs, one you have to have had all a's or a's and b's and pay a membership fee, To pass into the next grade, you have to do great in one of your electives, which sucks for the people who do nothing but complain. 

S'okay!

Cool. As far as I know, I only know 4 people irl that are Aquarius. My best friend, my boyfriend, my brother, and *checks a chart I made at school* one of my teachers.

Okay. I really liked it, it was sweet. It's one of Disney's newest movies. (You'll laugh when you find out about their "demigod".)

No, not yet, but I bet it is funny! I'll watch it soon! (the trailer, not the movie as far as I know)

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Hmmm... yes, that is different to our way. Probably because we live in different countries.

Cool.

Demigod? I don't think I've been up to that part yet.

It is funny! No, sadly the movie is not out yet. :(

I watched another trailer for a movie the other day. I'm not sure I'll watch it but the trailer was pretty funny. It's called Boss Baby. You should check that one out too.

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Maybe....

Okah. Just to be clear, the demigod is in Moana.

Oh. Thats a shame. I'll be waiting for it to come out then! Boss Baby? I saw that trailer at school! It's funny. Can't wait to see the movie.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Oh. I thought you were talking about Storks. Wait, is Moana out yet or is that from the trailer?

I know! I can't wait for it to come out. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Yeah, Moanaa out. He (the demigod, I dunno how to spell his name) was in some of the trailers too.

I bet my brothers are gonna love to watch it when it does!

Speaking of brothers, do you have any? Or any sisters?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

No, I don't have any brothers or sisters. I'm an only child. Just me all by myself. No one to talk to, other than the people on the MBs. Gets pretty boring sometimes. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thats unfortunate. I have 5 younger siblings, and a bunch of cousins, and a whole lot of people who are treated and considered cousins, and a lot of friends I think of like family. They get super annoying, but I do love them. They're good for company. Not really good for talking though, just the second oldest, my sister (the one that likes to bake) but I can never get her into a lot of great books! TV shows, movies, anime, thats easy, but when it comes to books, she's just "meh". 2 girls, 3 boys. All younger, and making me wish a bottle full of milk would shut them up like it did before.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

That's a lot of siblings! Your parents must get frustrated looking after all of you. I've got two cousins who live in the same city as me so sometimes they come to visit. They're both older than me and both are girls. They don't like doing the things I like to do but it's nice having someone close to my age to talk to. Usually when they come over, they bring a pack of Uno cards and we play Uno. Have you played Uno before? 

Do all your siblings go to school?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Eh, could be worse. I know a girl with 12 older siblings. I'm glad your cousins live in the same city, and that they are your age. I'm not closely related to kids my age, as far as I know.  *eyes brighten* But I do have a younger uncle on the other side of the country! We used to live close, but they had to move. Honsstly, family intimidates me, but older distant family members, they're just scary! I don't know why, there's just something about them....

No, but I think I've heard of it. Maybe from one of mg younger cousins, but they moved back to Saipan (mods please let this through, this isn't even a really big thing cuz most of my family is there). HoW do you play?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

No, just the two second and third oldest. The others are too young.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Twelve?! Wow, that's a lot. My aunt and uncle (the ones who live in the same city) are pretty nice to me. Sometimes when they come over, my uncle and I go with a few of my friends to the park to play soccer. My uncle's really good. Whichever team he's in nearly always wins. 

Yeah, especially older family members you barely know.

It's a bit complicated but I'll explain as best as I can. 

Okay, first you need to have at least 2 players. There are 4 colours of cards- red, blue, yellow and green. I've forgotten how many Uno cards there are in a deck but I think it's 52. Most of the cards have numbers from 1 to 9. Other cards have +2 or +4. If you get one of these cards, you have to pick up 2 or 4 cards. A +4 card also allows you to change the colour of the current colour of  the card on top. There are also colour changing cards that do that. Oh yeah, there are also cards that change the direction of the way you are playing. Example, you are going clockwise and someone puts one of the direction changers (don't know the proper name of these) on top. You have to go the other way, which, in this case, is anti-clockwise. This only works if you are playing in a group (3 or more people).

Right, now you know all the cards and what they do. Time to learn how to play! 

Someone in your group has to shuffle all the cards. If you are playing with 3 or 4 people, each of you get 7 cards. It'll be less if you are playing with more people. The person who shuffled the cards, hands them out. Only you are allowed to look at your cards. You all have to decide who goes first and in what direction you continue. To start, someone randomly picks without looking, a card from the cards that are not being used. By the way, those cards are supposed to be put face down, next to everyone. The card that has been chosen is put in the middle so everyone can see it. The person who goes first put a card that is the same colour or has the same number of the card in the middle. For example, if the card in the middle is a blue seven, that person would have to put any blue card or a seven with any colour. The person who is next puts the card with the matching number and/or colour. And then it goes on. If you receive a +2, you have to take two cards (without looking) from the top of the deck of face down cards. The player who finishes all his cards first, wins. Also, if you have one card left, you have to say 'uno'. If you don't and someone else says it, you have to pick up 4 cards. Likewise, you can say uno when someone else has one card left. 

Okay, that's about it. I may have missed something but I think I got most of it. Also, there are different versions of this game. It would take ages to write them all down and the rules to play them. What I just wrote down is basic Uno. It's a bit more fun playing the other versions. 

Also, I wasn't able to reply to this sooner because we went to a beach today. It took ages to get there and my phone had no charge left and I had left my charger back at home. I brought my Kindle along to read a book on it. But guess what? That was running out of charge too. I spent half an hour reading before it ran out. After that, I just sat there with nothing to do. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Happy New Year! It's 6:30 am on January 1st, where I am right now.

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Yeah. Thats great!

That sounds like a lot of fun! Your uncle is definitely great!

yeppp......

Wow, thats some game. I think I'll ask my parents for it for my birthday...

*looks at your post* *looks at mine so far* wow this is short.

It's okay, stuff like that happened to me all the time in the Summer! Sorry mine is late too. I kinda maybe sorta got myself grounded and let my homework pile up, but I'm online now! Seems things were pretty boring for you after it died.

Happy new years to you too! It's New year's eve for me, but thats fine! My break is almost over, but it was still fun!

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Yeah.

It's really fun if you know how to play it.

Yeah, lol. I wasn't intending to make it so big but... it just happened. 

How did you get grounded? Yeah, it was boring. I had nothing to do at all for over an hour. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I bet! 

Eh, happens a lot.

I went on my laptop once I woke up, stayed up late on it, accidentally stayed up till 6 am again, wake up at 12 pm and stay in my room watching mlp till I realized my laptop was downstairs, stayed on that until around 4:30, not eat until 6, and then accidentally hit my brother's arm making him cry when he tried to wake me up ( I took a nap, so what) by getting our other brother to jump on my stomach.

That happens to a lot of people. Thats when I get the best chances to sleep, cuz I need it.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Yeah, tell me about it.

Wow. So for all of that, you got grounded?

I don't sleep in the daytime. If there's sunlight outside, you can be 100% sure that I am wide awake! Unless I've stayed awake through the whole night time. But even then, I probably won't sleep.

So I guess it's New Year's Day now for you guys? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

No.....

I may have gotten a bit mad and mouthed off to my dad before the chorus concert and been ticking my family off since dad came back.......

And may be sneaking on my laptop whenever I can wherever I can without spending any quality time with my family and being a moody jerk to everyone when people interrupt my computer time...which is all the time...and for letting my math grades fall...and reading mature fanfics since I was 9....and a lot of stuff......

Thats cool.   I'm the opposite. If people in my time zone can see the moon, they can expect for me to be wide awake and crazy, but come sunrise, I'm out like a light. Unless I got really tired...like really really tired. I need to get more sleep, last year I relied on lunch time at school for my rest, or math class (no matter how much time I'd spend reading instead of doing work, or sleeping or doodling during class, the old math teacher always gave me the same grade, and it was a high B).

Yes, yes it is! *checks the clock* Wait....I think I stayed up till after 6 again...

Nope, I know I have. It's 6:24 am now...

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Ohhhhh. That's not very ladylike, is it? XD. Sorry. I couldn't resist. I read that in a book somewhere. I can't remember what it was called. 

Did your dad go somewhere? 

Cool. Doesn't your math teacher get angry with you when you sleep in class?

Awesome!

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

LOL I read a book series that said that a lot.

He's in the Army, he was in Turkey for 6 months. Sucked for most of my siblings, he's normally gone for my birthday, but here for theirs.

That was last year. She didn't really, most of class was her getting mad at the other kids or the other kids being crazy and giving her a reason to be mad. I was quiet and did most of my work, so I was fine.

*smiles*

Sorry this is late, again. 

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

*groans* This is my last day of break, in the morning I go back to school. Its gonna be 4:05 or so when this comes through, and on school nights I have to keep away from all my electronics.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation! *grumbles about new assignments*

*remembers something* AHHH!! XAVIER, WHAT DO I GET MY FRIEND FOR HER B-DAY?!?!?! I messed up the last day, got too annoying for her and her boyfriend, broke down a long time after and apparently cried silently for the render of the period, which was a waste. I've got till Friday to get something....

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Cool! Well, not about your birthday. 

Sorry, this is late too. And short.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Poor you. :( 

Thanks! 

I have no idea. Maybe... a book that she likes? A card? Money? All three?

Sorry that this is short as well. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

(It's okay. This will be too)

Yeah...it's not that bad now that I'm used to it again. I just seriously hate the homework and i-ready.

Np!

Hmm...thanks! One of those may be great with something, else, and I know just what!

Ahh! That All County Chorus concert is tomorrow!! (wow, my timing with concerts and posts is weird...) This is gonna be so fun! Only like 8 people other than the teacher, some of the others won't be able to make it (so I have to bug one of them, Mikey, cuz now we only have on guy for the concert!) but we're still gonna do great! Hopefully.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Cool. What's i-ready?

What is it?

Good luck with your concert! You're going to do great.

This is a random question but do you like the Middle School books by James Patterson? The movie came out in October and I didn't even know about it! 

(Sorry. This is short too)  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I-ready is this very boring site where they give you more tests on Math and ELA.

Thanks! We'll do our best! Right now we're just waiting for our bus.

"It" is the thing wn as school.

I haven't read the books yet, but based on what my friends say, it's great. 

Yeah these are getting shorter, aren't they?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Hmmmmm... Sounds boring. We don't do it at our school. What's ELA? 

Cool.

Okay.

It is! It's super funny. Have you watched the movie?

Yes, they are.

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I'm at school now, the concert went amazingly! I tried to get on my laptop right after the concert, but fell asleep before I could. Sorry. It was so fun though! Between dinner from the university and the concert, me and the others from my school played tag and hide and seek around the music part of the campus! It was fun, then we all had to change and I met this girl from one of the other schools. Not only is she super nice and also in all county, she's also in her school's battle of the books! Now I kinda hope our school's virtual challenge for BOB is with their team.

It is, trust me. No one likes it. Thats lucky. ELA = English Language Arts , so reading/writing class.

No, not yet, but I haven't watched a lot of movies....have you heard of Warrior cats? The people who made the Harry Potter movies are making one based on Warrior cats! But they are likely to change a lot about it.....

So, what did you do yesterday? What are your plans for today? Are you ready for school next month?

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Great job!

It's okay. 

ELA... We don't do that either. Unless you mean English class. We do reading and writing there.  

I think I have heard of it. Who's the author? 

Have you watched the Harry Potter movies? I've only watched the first movie but I've read all the  books, including the Cursed Child. 

I didn't do anything exciting yesterday. Just went shopping with my mum, nothing else. I don't have any plans today. I'll probably just stay in bed most of the day, reading, going on the message boards and texting my friends. My life's pretty boring, lol. 

I've just realised: school starts in 17 days! I hate going back to school after a long holiday. I'm just not used to school after 2 months of lying around and doing nothing. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thanks! 

Yeah, thats what I meant.

The authors are

-Tui T. Sulterland (author of Wings of Fire)

-Inbali Isreles (author of Foxcraft)

-and three others I forgot....

Yeah, I've seen them all and started reading the books last year (I know, I am so behind) 

Okay. I went to my friend's birthday party. It was super fun, but her little brother cheats in Twister. TICKLING SOMEONE IN THE FIRST ROUND. That boy is just....hilarious! XD He added to the fun. Thats pretty much most of my life outside of school. No, not that boring. Could be worse.

AHHH! I am so sorry! Thats barely enough time left unless the holiday got more boring than anyone every thought possible. You better get used to it soon! XD *pats shoulder* Good luck, my friend.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

No problem! 

Okay. You guys in America do things so differently compared to Australia! 

I've just read the first book! It's so good. Our school has this website where you can borrow ebooks. I was just looking around, trying to find something to read, when I saw that the Warriors series was there. I remembered your post and borrowed it to see if it was interesting and I was hooked! So good! I spent like, the whole day reading it! I'm definitely going to read the other books. Oh yeah, on the cover it says that the author is Erin Hunter, not the five you mentioned. Error or something? 

Cool! What book are you up to? 

Lol! Much more interesting than my life. 

Thanks. My mum's already making us go shopping for back to school supplies. Every time I see the words 'Back to School', I think Why?! Why do we have to go back to school so soon?!!! And the funny thing is, we had about two months holiday. Time passed so quickly. 

I read another great book a few days back. It was a Marvel Iron Man novel, called The Gauntlet by Eoin (prounounced Owen) Colfer. Eoin Colfer also wrote the Artemis Fowl series, something else I like. Have you heard of these two books? Artemis Fowl and Iron Man: The Gauntlet? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Yeah, that's one of the things that makes it fun to hear about Australia! :)

Grat! I'm glad you liked it, I know you'll like the series, or at least, I hope.

No, not an error, Erin Hunter is a pen name they agreed on so that people could easily find their books together in a library or such. My school has a site like that, bit we share it with all the other schools on our district

Actually....I kind a just read the first, then samples of some of the other books cuz I don't want to spoil them all by reading them out of order. Haven't been able to find the second one in my library.

Eh, maybe, but it's filled with drama, and a lot of that isn't fun.

XD hey, be happy you didn't start early this month. My family had gotten a lot of school supplies last school year, so we had leftovers for this year. Didn't have to do as much shopping, thank goodness. *pats shoulder*  Schools not gonna be that bad! :)

Okay, I lied, it might. Buuuuttt it could just end up relatively boring. I'm stuck seeing "Give a special someone a VERY special something!" sign.  Crazy annoying, Valentines isn't even that close! Two months.....lucky you guys. 

I've heard of Artemis Fowl. A friend from 5th grade would read it, so I tried. Haven't gotten much chances to read it though.

These posts are suddenly longer now.....

Wonder why....

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

It's fun to hear about USA too! 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been reading book 2 of the Warrior series. I finished it a few hours ago. So awesome! I love it! Unfortunately, I can't read book 3 for some time because someone borrowed it and there are like 5 reservations. :( 

I'll definitely read the rest of the series. I like reading books in order so I don't want to skip book 3. 

Cool! I searched online and there are 5 or so people who are the authors. Erin Hunter is a cool name. 

I liked the movie of the first book better than the actual book.

Thanks. The two months didn't seem that long. I've got... 12 days until I have to go back to school. Less than two weeks. I'm panicking here. The beginning of a new school year is so stressful. Where did those two months go? It feels like it's only been two weeks. 

Lol. Are you going to give something to a special someone? 

They said they were going to make an Artemis Fowl movie a few years back but I haven't heard much about it.

Yes, these posts are getting longer. 

Random question here: Have you read the Alex Rider series?  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I'm glad!

It's okay. I have problems like that a lot irl, so I'm glad I can find a lot of books online. I'm super glad you like the books, sucks that you can't get a hold of the third one yet though.

Same. There are a few exceptions for me, but for the most part I prefer them in order or I'm gonna spoil everything for myself without trying! 

Yeah. Erin Hunter is a great name, wonder why they chose it....

Really? I don't meet many people like that. For the most part, it's just "The books are better because some fanboy/fangirl says so. Thats that." But the movie was great. Haven't seen the first one in a while though.

No prob. 12 days? That less than two weeks, barely enough time! Have fun with whats left of you holiday. A new school year, more friends. I'm always stressed out when a new school year starts. Just try to calm down! A lot of great stuff are gonna come, even though there will be a lot of bad too.... When I look at the posts from that time, it feels like around three weeks have passed, nothing more.

XD No, the only people I'd consider giving stuff to for Valentine's are my close friends, which makes me wish I knew my internet friends irl more....I don't really like all the cheesy cards that come out near now.

Oh. Well, I'll tell you if I ever hear anything about that!

Yeah. This took two classes.

No, not yet. Heard of it.

Ugh. It snowed over the weekend, so school was canceled. It was fun, but now that we're back in school our schedule for B.O.B. has been completely thrown off.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Yeah. I'm going to go to our local library today and see if book 3 is there. I think I saw a book by Erin Hunter there once. Hope it's the third. 

Maybe it's because I watched the movie before I read the book. Have you read Hunger Games? I've read all the books but haven't watched a single movie of it. Yeah, I haven't seen the movie in a while either.

A friend of mine says he hasn't even heard of Harry Potter. 

Thanks. No one in my grade gives Valentines. Only the girls give stuff to their friends. Last year, a girl gave me a card. I don't know who. The card wasn't signed and it didn't have a name written on it. I wonder who it was...

Thanks. 

Are you guys allowed to bring phones to school? 

It's pretty cool. It's about a boy who's a spy working for MI5. 

Sorry, what's B.O.B.? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Good luck. I hope its the third too.

Maybe... Haven't read it yet, but in 5th grade one of the teachers would read it out loud. She got half way through before the end of the school year. I've seen all the movies though.

Really? Wow....that is sad.

Np! Well, I might give some gifts to my friends. Maybe she liked you? Do you think you'd remember what she looks like?

No prob!

Yeah, but I can't, grounded again. I use the school chromebooks to come here.

Yeah, I found one of them in the library yesterday. Crocodile tears I think? Whats the name of the first one?

B.O.B. is Battle of the Books. 

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

Thanks! It was! I've just finished it. On to book 4!

I wonder if my school's website has the whole series. That would be awesome! 

Yes, it is very sad. 

One of the girls in my class gave it to me. She said that it was from her friend. She was giggling while she was saying it so it may have been a dare or a prank? 

Lucky! Well, not about you being grounded. What did you do this time? Our school doesn't  allow us to bring phones to school but we all bring them anyway. Most teachers don't even care. If they see the phones during class time, then they're (the phones) confiscated.

Crocodile Tears is one of my favourites! The first book is called Stormbreaker. There's a movie of the first book too. I haven't watched it, though. 

Oh yeaaaaah. I completely forgot. Sorry! 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Gonna reply to everything else you said soon, but quick question: Whats your myers briggs personality type? If you don't know, can you find out and tell me? I kinda made a last minute change to my science fair project, and I need one more Aquarius answer to be done with that half of it. 

The types are like INFJ-T or stuff like that. I used the first site that came up cuz it was free and said it didn't require membership. 

Mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

Moonstone

LGBTQ+

PROUD TO BE  ME  

She/he/xie/they/xe/ze

So deep breath in

You're meant for this

Everyone wants to know

, 2 , , 4