Thats great!

It really would be awesome! The whole series, can you imagine?!

Yeah.

Maybe...If she were anything like me and my friends, her friend probably liked you didn't want you to see it and was super embarrassed when she heard.

Yeah...Well...

Science fair project is due soon as I get back to school.

My mom found my wattpad account

I went on my phone

I've gone on here and WoF and FC 

a bunch of other stuff

will finish this later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

Don't Underestimate The Importance Of HUGS

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Do you mean the free personality test on 16Personalities?  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

All they know about him is this: 

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He enjoys reading spy novels

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

The Mysterious Spy (aka Xavier)  

Yes. I don't know if it does have the whole series but it has the first one. Quick question: Is there six books in the first series? 

Yeah, maybe. 

Good luck with your project! 

Aren't you allowed to go on those websites? 

Have you noticed? Someone else is reading our posts. On one of my last posts, I got two stars. I don't usually star my own posts here - only yours. 

Unknown person who stars these posts: Show yourself! We don't mind you reading what we say. You can join in if you want. It's just that it is a bit creepy that someone regularly reads these and doesn't show who they are.   

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

(to the old ones) 

Okay!

I'll look for it. The movie and the book.

It's okay!

(to the new ones)

Yeah, that one.

Yeah, six books in the first series if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks!

Not as much anymore. Mom doesn't like the concept of internet friends.

Yeah. I only star your posts and Moonwolfs.

Will finish this one later too.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Okay, I'll do it as soon as I can! 

So my school's website has the first series. I've also seen some guides of Warriors. 

No problem! 

Why not? Does this mean you won't be coming here anymore? :( 

Hmmm... so there is someone reading these posts. 

Okay.

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Okay, I have taken the test. The results say I am... drum roll please... ISTJ! Great test. Pretty accurate. 

I'm interested about your project. What's it about? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Great! 

Thats great! My schools library has a lot of the books, but it leaves the series incomplete cuz then I'll look for one and find out that after it's had 5 of the books, it skips book 6! Can't find the other series either, but someone probably checked it out already. We have all the guides though.

:)

She just wants me to be safe, and when she heard that I trust my internet friends more than some of my irl friends, she got mad and BAM here I am. No, I just have to hide it. I can still come here, plus I'm just grounded for the whole month. Sucks though, it's the last month of your holiday.:(

I don't think it's Moonwolf anymore....*runs to my small friends list in another tab* Hey person! Are you Grif?

No probably not....Do we know you?

Cool! A or T? Mine's INFP-T The mediator It was actually very accurate.

Well, I wanted to do something I liked, so mine project now is asking if our astrological signs really do play a part in our personalities. When I remembered the test cuz I had taken it before, I thought it would be very helpful.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Hello Moonstone, and no, I'm not the one staring the posts. I can at least confirm that, but I have no idea if it's Grif. Also, hello Xavier, I don't think we've meet. Sorry to hear that you're grounded Moonstone. ..... Yeah, I have nothing more to say.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

Hi Moonwolf! Nice to see you. Thanks for helping out! So it's not you....I have a feeling it's not Grif. I'm pretty sure I don't know the person who was staring the posts. It's okay! It happens, happens a lot. 

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

It is! Have you read all the books? I'm up to the last book in the first series right now. 

Glad you can still come here. Sad to hear about you getting grounded. Yeah, I've only got 5 days left. My new school books arrived 2 or 3 days ago. 

T. The 'Logistician' (not sure if that's the correct spelling). Yes, it was.

Sounds interesting!

Sorry this is a bit late. Haven't had much time to come on here.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Hey Moonwolf! No, we haven't met. If you don't mind me asking, are you a guy or a girl? Just wondering.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

No, I haven't. Haven't had time to find them all, and no way is mom gonna let me go to Barnes and Noble when I have terrible grades in Math like I do now. You're a really fast reader, you know. The 6th book in the first series? Thats great, must have had chances to read the books.

Yeah, I am too. It's okay, just till the end of the month. My school just has the books in the building. If the kids take them home, well thats up to the teachers. No! Barely any time left! *brings out Pinkie Pie's party cannon* Come on! Before it's time for you to head back to school, I'm gonna use this at least 10 times!

Yay, I guessed right! It really was. Hope this gives me a chance to bug my classmates more.

Thanks!

It's okay! Mine are more late than any of yours, so it's no problem! I get how you don't get much time on here.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Oh. Sad. :(

Thanks! A lot of people have told me that. If I really like the book I'm reading, I'm more likely to read it faster so I don't have to be in suspense all the time. Don't you hate it when at the end of a chapter, it says 'And she looked into the dark abyss and let out a bloodcurdling scream'. What did she see?! Why is it so scary?! Those are questions going through my mind when I read that. Then you turn to the next page and find that it has changed point of view. I get so frustrated. I have to find out what happened to her. So I read faster and try not to skim anything.

That sentence has been used in so many books. Just that the location or gender or the way he/she screams is changed.

By the way, do you know how many books there are in total? Not including the guides?

Yeah, barely enough time. On the plus side, tomorrow is my birthday!

No problem.   

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

I don't mind you asking and I'm female. On the topic of suspense, it's something that I actually enjoy. I love being able to imagine everything that can happen and will often put the book down to imagine what can happen before reading it again. It helps that I read really fast and can often reread the books multiple times in a day. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

Eh it's okay. I found a bunch of websites with free online copies of the books, so I might use them.

You're welcome! I do hate that. In my head I'm just screaming " What?! What happened?! What did she see?! Why did she scream, OMIGOSH WHY DOES THE CHAPTER ENDTHERE!?!" I guess I'm the same way. If I spend too much time not reading after something like that, I'm probably just gonna imagine what might be happening, or what I'd want to appen, then I just freak out cuz I can't read what happens for a while. Yeah, its a really great way to make the readers want to read your book more, so a lot of people just use that or something like it.

36, I think.

Really?! Happy birthday! (By the time you read this, it's the day, right?) I honestly was just planning on saying happy birthday when the time of Aquarius came up, but this is better! *tries to think of a birthday gift that people can give on scholastic* 

*smiles*

Hey Moonwolf, whats your sun sign?

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Moonwolf: Yeah, I sometimes do that too.

Multiple times a day?! Really? Wow. I can't do that. 

So what are your favourite books? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Really? For free? 

Yeah, same. 

36? How many series are there? 

Yes. Thanks! And yes, it is the day.

I don't know. Maybe virtual cake? 

Lol, this is super short compared to your post. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY XAVIER!! Here have some cookies *hilds out a platter of cookies*

As for my favorite books, I can't really chose. Some of my favorite series are Wings of Fire, Last Dogs, The Golden Door, The Silver Door, the Eon series.... I could go on for a long time so let's just say I don't really have a favorite book. 

Moonstone I'm going to say that sun sign is a zodiac sign and in that case I'm an Aries. If I'm wrong than I have no clue what a sun sign is. Out of curiosity do you guys want to try and make an RP on here? It may just be the three of us, but it would be fun. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Yeah! But so far I've read only the first four SA books on it. After that I met a friend who had the series and let me borrow the books.

7, I think? There's more than 36 books, I kinda forgot the seventh series, though it isn't over. I'm kinda behind with the warrior books, I'll check after I'm done with this post. 

You're welcome! 

Okay! *throws a virtual cake to your face (this includes you, Moonwolf!)* 

It's okay! It's not that short.

Sure! I'd be fine with an rp, what about you, Xavier?

If we end up doing an rp, I'll mainly respond around now.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Okay. 

Hey, remember you said that your library skips the sixth book after five books? Well guess what? My school's website does the exact opposite. It skips the first five books in series two and only has the sixth book. Why?! Oh well, I'm going back to school in two days and my school's actual library might have them. 

Okay. Seven series? How long have they been writing these books? Probably before I was born, lol. 

Haha, lol! I think I preferred Moonwolf's cookies. Thanks Moonwolf! 

Fine with me. What will it be about? 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thanks Moonstone for the cake... I'll make sure to repay the favor, eventually. 

I'm glad you guys like the idea of an RP, though I currently have no idea what it should be about. I just wanted something a bit more exciting to do on here. Not that talking to you guys isn't, but, you know. Any suggestions anyone?

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

*just got back to school* WHY HASN'T MY POST COME THROUGH?!? I'll re-type it in Science.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Well, I didn't get any time in Science yesterday, or today, or, well, ever, so I'm gonna try to remember everything I typed.

Really? That just weird. Does the actual library have it though?

XD Maybe.

I would too! *noms on a blue cookie* Cookies beat cake anyday! Unless it's ice cream cake. Or cheese cake.

Maybe something like we get pulled into our phones/tablets/laptops/whatever we're using to be online and end up in this other world (pick a fandom we all share) where we have to play the parts of some characters (our favorite main characters in said fandom) because they for some reason can't continue what they we're supposed to do.

Super sorry this is super late and yeah gotta go to lunch now bye!

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

I've just started school. It's pretty cool. Don't know what I was so worried about. 

Today is Australia Day, which is a public holiday, which means no school. Yay!! 

I don't know. I haven't had a chance to go to our library yet. 

Mmmmmmm... Cheesecake. I haven't had cheesecake for a long time... I need some cheesecake. 

That's a good idea! What fandom do we all share?

It's okay. School is busy for me too. I can rarely find the time to come on the forums anymore.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Thats great. Make much new friends? What are the teachers like? Our history teacher had to leave, he was so fun! We're gonna miss him, have no clue who the new teacher will be.

That sounds amazing! What does your family do?

Okay. Tell me when you do, kay?

Same. I LOVE cheesecake, but I haven't had it in forever. I miss it. Good thing my brother's birthday is coming up, we might get cheesecake!

Um....I don't know. WOF, maybe, but there are probably more, so....*shrugs* Sorry, I'm just feeling dead today. Barely got any sleep.

Thanks. 

Can't believe I got myself grounded like 5 times this week.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

I'm not even going to ask how you got yourself grounded 5 times in a week... Anyways, yeah, that sounds like an interesting idea.

And maybe the WoF fandom... Xavier, what do you think? Also, I hope you're having a good time in school! School's been in session for me for a while, though I'm recovering from a sports injury right now, which puts a damper on things. Anyways, I hope your enjoying yourself. 

Cheesecake.... bleh. One of the few sweets I can't stand. Give me chocolate or lemon or vanilla cake, just any edible cake that isn't cheesecake. 

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Yeah. An old friend of mine came back. And there were two new students. 

The teachers are cool. A few new teachers came.

Sad. My history teacher is great! She's so much fun!

We went to a beach on Australia Day and had a barbecue there. It was pretty fun. We invited some friends to join us there. 

Awesome! What's your favourite type of cheesecake? 

I haven't read much of the books of WOF. I can't even remember what book I'm on. Maybe something else?

No problem.

5 times? Is that even possible?  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Moonstone: Okay, I'll tell you (when I go to the library). I still haven't had a chance. 

Moonwolf: I haven't read all the books in WoF. And the ones I have read, I don't remember much a about them. Maybe something else? Have you read Percy Jackson, Moonwolf? 

Yes, I am having a good time at school. Sports injury? What happened? 

I like chocolate cake. With chocolate icing. And I like chocolate cheesecake. I love chocolate.  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Yes, I have read the Percy Jackson series. It's not my favorite series or fandom, but its one that I don't mind. Any other fandoms? Maybe Pokemon (huge Pokemon fan).

As for the sports injury, I injured it while wrestling. The doctors say I sprained it and that I may have torn something (not likely, but still a worry). Also, I'm glad your enjoying school!

Mmmm, chocolate. Chocolate is delicious. The best way to have chocolate is to get a big bar of it and just eat it.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

I read in the dark. Mom doesn't like it. Grounds me for a day. Then I take like 5 books to school. Then I complain about Sunday school. Then I forgot that I'm not supposed to use profanity. Then my parents find my old progress reports and get mad/sad because I didn't want to show it to them. For once, it wasn't because of the grades, just that I hid them. Then, I tell them about when my class had to present our science fair projects, and how I cried when I had to go up because thats just what I do when I present stuff, then mom finds out that in social studies our sub doesn't teach us at all, just gives us a few worksheets and has us do whatever we want online after that. So it is very possible for me.

Thats great, the old friend of yours coming back. And the new ones. And the new teachers. Things seem to be going pretty great!

A sports injury from wrestling? Creepy, same thing happened to my best friend's big brother a few weeks ago. He's probably a little bit younger than Xavier.

A barbecue sounds good. We had one here in my backyard, one of me/my sister's friends is moving on Wednsday, so we invited them over, kinda like a going away party.

I like all kinds of cheesecake. But I prefer lemon pie anyday.

Maybe pokemon? Do you like it, Xavier? Or we could try something like...maybe some old disney movie we all watched when we were younger? I don't know.

Okay then when you get to the library. I had it as an option for one of my actual classes, so I'm getting that or chorus. Don't know which to hope for.

It's definitely still a worry.

Yeah. Chocolate bars are flippin amazing. Great, now I want to have a chocolate bar in the middle of Math class. *eyes one of my classmate's lunch boxes* There is always at least one kid who stuffs their bag with candy.

Well, I did not expect this to be this long.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Wow. The sticky threads (the threads that the mods post and never leave) have even disappeared here). If you're wondering why its because someone hacked into the forums and manged to make the sticky threads into normal threads. It has happened to every single forum, though they managed to get them back for a little while in other forums before they disappeared again. The prime suspect for the hacker is someone who has been posting on SA (thye managed to make their threads sticky threads) called candydragon. Basically this is a big mess. I hope this kept you guys updated as it's been happening to every single forum.

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Wow. That's a lot of things. Life is treating you pretty harshly, huh? 

Yes it is and yes they are! 

Moonwolf: Sorry, what did you sprain? 

I love having barbecues. 

No, I don't really like Pokemon. I don't know either. I'm fresh out of ideas. 

I went to the library yesterday and guess what? They don't have a single Warriors book. Not one. Unbelievable! And I was really hoping to read the second series. What do you do in library? I didn't know you could get it as a subject. 

Ha ha, lol! Yeah, there's always at least one. 

Hmmm, yes it is rather long. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

Yeah, I know about the hacker. The mods said that they were working on it and not to worry. 

I wonder how candydragon hacked the forums. He/she said that it was easy. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

A hacker? I didn't notice the sticky threads, I just bookmarked this page on my chromebook, so I never really looked at the forums themselves.....thanks for telling me, Moonwolf. It feels nice to not be left in the dark. I'll check the other forums now, I want to see this, and Candydragon's post.

Yeah, and guess what? I somehow got myself grounded for most of Febuary. I went to my school's campus cleanup (seriously, the lost and found closet is really gross) when I should have gone to tutoring, and my dad is keeping it in mind that I let myself drift off and daydream a lot. But at least there is a chance I'll go to the school's dance, if I do great in school.

I do too. The smell somehow always wakes me up, because normally I just spend my time sleeping until I smell it.

Okay then.....I can't think of anything. Maybe we should think of something else for the rp?

Are you serious! That's terrible! My school skips several books in the second series, but my friend has copies of all the books. Lucky them. Well, at my school, yes. If the librarian tries to make it one of your classes. It's to practice for Battle of the Books.

XD Yeah! But they're too protective of the food!

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

*a small black cat jumps up to Xavier with a little note held carefully in a small satchel around it's waist. The not seems to be addressed to Xavier.*

You take out the note and see that it says this:

We would like to cordially invite you to a Valentine's Day ball, to be held on the 14th of February. Requirements are that you must RSVP first, by the deadline of February 11th (on this exact thread), and you must have a partner to take to the dance. Please summon the person you would like to be your partner on a separate thread, where they are not required to agree. We are perfectly fine with whoever you choose your partner to be, whatever gender they are, whether you take them in a shipping way or just as friends. Keep in mind that this is a formal dance and you are required to dress in compliance with this. The thread will be created on February 14th, and nobody without an RSVP is allowed in. Refreshments will be provided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Dear Xavier, you are invited to accompany Moonwolf and Moonstone to a Valentines day dance hosted by Eventide at the Wings of Fire MB. This is a link to the thread: http://wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/259468

We hope to see you there! 

In other words, do you want to come with us? It's okay if you say no, I just wanted to go with the two of you because you're the only ones I've really talked to in the past few months and some of the closest forumers I know.

Mods, this is a link to another part of scholastic, so let this through please.

Also, today is friday for me so I won't be on tomorrow or the day after it unless  I get really lucky.

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

So sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time! I've been extremely busy with school and everything else! And I won't be able to post for nearly a week because my dad has decided that we are all going to ACT (Australian Capital Territory) for his work. I won't be able to post on the Valentines thing or here because my mum has said that I spend too much time on my phone and has taken it away (posting on my school's computer right now). I'll try to sneak onto my dad's laptop but no promises. So sorry!  

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

It's okay! I understand the whole being busy with school thing. The trip sounds like fun, so I hope you enjoy some of it! And get your phone back soon. Sucks that this is when I actually get un-grounded thanks to tutoring, but eh, still good that your having fun irl. I only come here on my school computer, so I get it. Try to post when you can, and enjoy real life! :)

Also, it is really fun to rp as your zodiac sign! Just wanted to say this, cuz I love writing fics with zodiac signs or roleplaying as them Aquarius is great to use!

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

Wow, I haven't posted on here for like the whole month. Thanks for understanding! School is fun but I still haven't gotten my phone back. I'm using my dad's laptop right now, while he's in the shower. ACT was cool. We saw the Parliament House. 

Great to hear you got ungrounded! 

If we do get around to RPing, I won't be able to post that much right now because you know, my mum still has my phone. But I've got an assignment due soon and she says if I get an A on it, I can have my phone back (One of the reasons she took my phone was because I wasn't doing any of the homework I got from school). 

I know! It's outrageous. I'm going to ask one of my friends if she has the books. She reads a lot and has so many books at her house. Maybe she might have heard of the Warriors series. 

Okay. 

Yeah, lol! 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

*hug tackles and doesn't let go* YOUR BACK! OMG IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND I MISSED TALKING TO YOU AND MOONWOLF AND THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DEAD FOR A WHILE AND I JUST MISS TALKING TO YOU BOTH OF YOU!!!*drags Moonwolf into hug soon as she reads this*

That sounds like a lot of fun! No problem, I get taken away from forums more than that, so it's the least I can do. I do that with my mom's computer, but it isn't working so I just get on at school because my laptop is being used by my parents. I'm glad! I looked up the sights at ACT, and I'd love to go there someday.

Okay. Yeah, I get it. Well, good luck on that assignment! I got my phone back, finally (but any scholastic mb is still blocked)! I got ungrounded cuz I was doing better in school, so I get it, really.

I hope she has it! I haven't been seeing enough Warrior books in my school's library recently. Remember how I said I was on my school's battle of the books? Well, our competition is next Wednesday (Thursday night for you) and I bet we'll do good, if not great! The team is fun this year, and one of the kids on it has been living near me for years now (Can't believe I didn't acknowledge him till he told me XD).

Can't wait for you to get ungrounded. Have fun in the real world! 

*finally stops hug-tackles* I'm sorry, just missed talking to you (You too Moonwolf, even though we still occasionally post on the same thread.I'll get to making a private chat thread if you want)

• Posted at:

)Moonstone(

"DreamsAreTheBeginning"

Just keep smiling!

#DARETODREAM

#GoodinBad

Active till Friday

*hugs back* I missed talking to you too. It's been ages. 

Yep! It was so much fun! I wish I spent more time there. It's been so boring not talking with you. I still haven't got my phone back. :(

Thanks! My teacher still hasn't given it back.

That's great!

She doesn't have them, unfortunately. She's heard of them but she hasn't read any. 

Good luck on your competition! 

Thanks! 

I've missed talking with you too. And you Moonwolf. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

1 , , 3 ,