Males:

Cupid

Heart

Tris

Females:

Rainbow

Cara

Suki

*is very sure I'll end up keeping most of them in the end cuz almost no one comes to this MB*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HI I'M A PERSON

*Flops*

Ve~ Pasta is awesome

WoF, Bearhaven and Foxcraft too

Prussia and I love awesome

And I love you

♡Moonstone♡(unless someone else has that nickname now)

LGBTQ+

She/he/xie/they

Can I take Eros, Innocence, and Suki please?

• Posted at:

~Amarok~

Goodbye and farewell my friends

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember me by." 

"Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack"

*is surprised you came* Sure, Moonwolf! Sorry this is late again! Here are their bios.

the cubs

Name: Eros

Appearance: 

Personality:

Name: Innocence

Appearance: Long ginger fur, warm red/brown eyes with a soft glow, and average size.

Personality: As his name suggest, he seems very innocent. Peppy, kind, caring, but also very afraid of many things, from rejection to thunder. Cares for his friends/family like a mother does for her children. Believes strongly in the power of love, and is very faithful.

I'll send in Suki after this comes through :)

• Posted at:

HI I'M A PERSON

*Flops*

Ve~ Pasta is awesome

And I love you

LGBTQ+

She/he/xie/they

*is surprised you came* Sure, Moonwolf! Sorry this is late again! Here are their bios.

the cubs

Name: Eros
Appearance: Very light brown fur with a pink tint, small color changing eyes, tiny build.
Personality: Is very much like a mother to all of her friends, loves to play and have fun. Is very outgoing and energetic, and will not tolerate bullies. She is not afraid of getting into a fight if it's for her friends. Very passionate.

Name: Innocence
Appearance: Long ginger fur, warm red/brown eyes with a soft glow, and average size.
Personality: As his name suggest, he seems very innocent. Peppy, kind, caring, but also very afraid of many things, from rejection to thunder. Cares for his friends/family like a mother does for her children. Believes strongly in the power of love, and is very faithful. Will not hesitate to do a great deal of harm to anyone who really hurts his loved ones.

I'll send in Suki after this comes through :) (If I don't leave school by then)

• Posted at:

HI I'M A PERSON

*Flops*

Ve~ Pasta is awesome

And I love you

LGBTQ+

She/he/xie/they

Tris?

• Posted at:

Grif

I have landed.

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying

Brutal truth king

'Who should I ask besides Grif?' Everyone in Truth or Super Truth

SSS

Sure!

@Moonwolf (super late, sorry. You know I can't go on during the weekend)

Name: Suki

Appearance: Light pink fur, and a little charm thats put on a bracelet in the shape of a broken heart. Light blue eyes.

Personality: Suki is kind. She knows what it's like to be hurt, and she wants no one else to ever feel that way. Can be selfish, insecure, and relectant, but just because she is afraif=d of being hurt.

@Grif

Name: Tris

Appearance: Dark brown fur, and a little patch of fur on his chest is in the shape of a heart and a very light brown, almost pink. Warm hazel eyes.

Personality: He is very shy and kind, ready to be there for anyone who needs him to be there. Very supportive, and is someone you can always count on. Will run to get to a friend if he thinks they are sad, and will do what he can to help out. Cares more for others than himself, and often forgets to take care of himself because he is so busy with others.

• Posted at:

HI I'M A PERSON

*Flops*

Ve~ Pasta is awesome

And I love you

LGBTQ+

She/he/xie/they